The ICHILL was created by incorporating latest advances in induction chiller technology and harnessing our extensive expertise in this field. The ICHILL product line offers unrivalled reliability and application flexibility.
ICHILL is compact and is specifically designed for induction converters. The chiller utilizes micro channel technology and consumes 60% less refrigerant gas compared to conventional chillers. This makes it an obvious choice since it significantly reduces any harmful impact on the environment
ICHILL is VFD-controlled and operates on actual load, which makes it energy efficient.
The ICHILL was modelled after considering the harmful environmental effects that refrigerants produce and as a part of achieving sustainability, we used a refrigerant that does not possess Ozone depletion qualities. This makes ICHILL environmentally sustainable.
- ICHILL is extremely agile and provides a higher degree of mobility
- Environmentally sustainable
- CHILLER is compact
- Energy efficient
- Inverter-based Chiller
- VFD-Controlled: It is VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) controlled and operates on actual load making it energy efficient
- Micro Channel Technology: It utilizes micro channel technology and consumes 60% less refrigerant gas compared to conventional chillers
- Compact: It is 56% smaller compared to conventional chillers
- ‘GREEN’ Chiller: It uses a refrigerant that does not possess Ozone depletion qualities. This makes ICHILL environmentally sustainable
ICHILL is ideal for a wide range of applications, which include but are not limited to:
- Induction Brazing machines
- Induction hardening machines
- Paint removing
- Shrink Fitting
- Cable Heating
- Pre-Heating & Post Heating
- Bolt heating machines
- Medical Equipment
- Plastic Injection
ICHILL is compatible with all kinds of induction power sources.