A combination of our deep expertise and breakthrough in induction technology has enabled us to contrive the IMAC. The IMAC product range is recognized for its unparalleled reliability and application flexibility. The IMAC product line ranges from small manual loaders to large turnkey automated hardening units. They possess transcendent ability to handle, straighten and temper components.
IMAC product line encompasses vertical, horizontal, centerless and custom machines including series or parallel compensated inductive power supplies consisting of a variety of output powers and frequencies. The IMAC leverages our ICON power sources.
- The IMAC product line comprises of vertical, horizontal centerless, rotary table, crankshaft, and customized machines
- Hardens gears, camshafts, drive shafts, crankshafts, torsion bars, couplings, rocker arms, rock drills, chains, suspension arms, clutches, brake discs, steering racks, CV joints, tulips, shock absorbers, inner and outer races, control rods, valves and output shafts.
- Each IMAC machine, at its core, is powered by our ingenious ICON power source- the industry’s leading induction frequency converter. These highly acclaimed converters help ensure consistent optimum hardening results throughout.
Have a hardening job requirement? Look no further! IMAC is the one!
The IMAC product line constitutes a range of systems geared to virtually satisfy every hardening requirement. We are responsible for the design, fabrication, supply and installation of all the elements essential for each system. We undertake maintenance of the system as well.
- IMAC Vertical Hardening Machine: Vertical machines envelop everything from physically stacked to completely robotized in-line frameworks. Various models can be leveraged for hardening workpieces ranging from little parts to huge rollers and blocks. Our upward frameworks are a testament to confounded calculations. For example- flanged shafts, cams, cog wheels and gears.
- IMAC Horizontal Hardening machine: We offer horizontal pusher-feed and ceaseless feed machines, which have a higher rate of reproducibility. They can be used for short process durations as well. A distinctive high-speed controller created by us, guarantees precise hardening in and outlet zones even at faster navigation speeds.
- IMAC Rotary table systems: The hardening ability of our rotating table machines make them ideal for shortening process durations in high-volume production. Throughput rates can be enhanced by adding additional stations.
- IMAC Crankshaft systems: IMACs canvas any kind of crankshaft (marine blower, vehicle, truck, etc.) and production volume. It incorporates robot-stacked machines, and drum and single-station models for huge crankshafts.
- Customized IMAC: Our forte is devising customized hardening solutions. Our customizations are tailored to fulfill the customer’s requirements, which stems from the nature of the job, duration of the cycle time, etc.