One of the most common applications for induction heating is pre- and post-heating of cables, pipes, strips, wires and mechanical components for welding, extrusion, vulcanizing, sintering, galvanizing, painting or polyethylene coating, or some other type of coating.
For series manufacturing as well as for continuous production of products requiring a high quality of heating, induction offers the advantages of accuracy, speed, and high repeatability.
Examples of induction heating applications for cable and wire include heating...
• cables prior to the extrusion process
• cables after the extrusion process
• pipes prior to the galvanizing process
• pipes prior to the coating process
• painted sheet metal prior to the forming process
• bands for vulcanizing
• boring starter rings for sintering
• to dry paint
• after coating.
Companies that benefit from our induction heating technology include manufacturers of cable for power transmission and distribution, and manufacturers of complete systems.